Fisheries & Oceans Canada - Pacific Region - links to recent Pacific fisheries announcements, important information regarding this seasons fishery, and how to contact the department.
- Bay Enterprises - growers, wholsalers, retailers, and international shippers of shellfish from a inspected processing plant in Malagash, NS
- Biorex - offers professional and technical services in aquatic and environmental sciences.
- Canadian Council of Professional Fish Harvesters
- Canadian Coast Guard exists to support the departmental mandated objectives of protecting the marine and freshwater environment, maintaining maritime safety, and facilitating maritime commerce and ocean development.
- Canadian Fishery Consultants Limited - offers services in the development of fisheries, aquaculture, port development and marine transportation industries.
- Canadian Gold Seafood - brief company information, contact details, and map of Atlantic Canada lobster fishing seasons.
- Fishermen and Scientists Research Society - a partnership between fishermen and scientists to increase cooperation in the areas of stock assessment and resource management. Provides introduction, objectives, development, implementation, science and research and communications.
- Gadus Associates - science serving the fisheries
- Genetic Computation - information on aquaculture genetics, breeding andconservation of biodiversity for tilapia, salmon shrimp prawn
- Island Scallops Canada's largest private marine research hatchery and first fully integrated cultured shellfish and marine fish producer
- Northern Aquaculture - the voice of cold water aquaculture in North America
- Nova Scotia Salmon Association - an organization dedicated to the management of Atlantic salmon and trout and a member of the Atlantic Salmon Federation.
- Point Four Systems - specializes in the design and supply of systems for the measurement, control and diffusion of oxygen and other gases in water.
- Quebec Fish Processors Association (QFPA)
- Shellfish Growing Area Classification Program
- Social Research for Sustainable Fisheries - this alliance partners Mi'kmaq and non-native fishermen with St. Francis Xavier University's to develop research into the fishery.
- Three Rivers Lodge - Labrador's premier catch-and-release brooktrout fishery.
- Underwater Harvesters Association - Information on Geoduck Clams, fishery and management.