"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
- Albert Einstein
- International Data Base - provides demographic, economic, and social data on aging for all countries of the world. Among the data available is population by age and sex, and life tables. The statistical data can be viewed in tabular form online or downloaded to your PC. This database is organized and maintained by the U.S. Census Bureau
- British Pensioners Association of Western Canada - Association fighting to end frozen British pensions for expatriates living in Canada. Includes an organization history, goals and membership information.
- Canadian Snowbird Association - Comprehensive information includes links and special offers for elderly Canadian travellers. Information about organization, memberships, benefits, travel insurance, publications and CSA magazine with lifestyle links.
- Elder Web - Community of older adult computer users.
- 50plus.com - Home of Canadian Association of Retired Persons, a national advocacy organization. Information and services for senior travel, aging, investment, retirement communities, seniors' travel insurance and caregiving.
- Older Adult Centres' Association of Ontario - OACAO represents older adult centres throughout Ontario. The association provides a range of services to more than 130 members.
- Senior Years - News on subjects of interest to Canadian seniors, including links, discussion forum, articles and memorials.
- SeniorsCan - Guide for retirees, seniors and older adults to Manitoba, Canada and world-wide information and services.
- Ageing Parents and Elder Care - articles, comprehensive checklists, and links to key resources ... designed to make it easier for family caregivers to quickly find the information they need ... and avoid overlooking something important in the care of their loved one
- Veterans Affairs Canada - provides benefits and services to eligible Canadians who served their country during periods of armed conflict and peacekeeping; and honours their sacrifices and achievements in the defense of freedom.