The Trans-Canada Highway (Hwy #1 and 401) between Victoria (BC) and St.John's (NFLD) is the world's longest national highway at 7,821 km (4,860 mi.)
- Agawa Canyon Snow Train - Winter tour of the Agawa Canyon trains. Package details, Sault Ste Marie attractions and contact pages.
- Association Of Regional Railways Of Canada - Represents the interests of short-line and regional railways in Canada. Includes founding press releases, response to the Report of the Canadian Transportation Act Review, links to member sites and contact information.
- Canadian National Railway - Canada's largest freight railroad, provides transportation and intermodal service throughout North America.
- Carpooling - driving is expensive. It is estimated that the owning and operating costs of a 1996 Ford Taurus are over $9000 annually - and set to increase with the rising cost of fuel. Although parking is still relatively cheap, many private and public parking areas are reaching capacity and expanding is expensive - parking costs could be implemented to decrease demand or to help pay for the expansion. By carpooling with someone else, you can cut these costs and save a bundle.
- Grayline Canada
- Greyhound Canada - National bus lines with schedules and fares information, including discounts and specials.
- Northumberland Ferries
- PEI Confederation Bridge
- Polar Bear Express - Train to Moosonee on Hudson Bay from Cochrane, Ontario.
- Railway Association of Canada (RAC) - the industry association of freight, passenger and commuter railways that operate throughout Canada.
- Sharp Bus Lines - Bus charters service, based in Brantford, ON.
- The Railways of Canada Archives - Articles about Canadian railways. Mainly historical in nature.
- Trans Canada Trail
- Transportation Association of Canada
- VIA Rail - National passenger rail network. Full schedule and fares, with online booking.