Agriculture Chemical Companies
- Applied Ethology
- Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Centre - Develops new varieties of corn, wheat, barley, oats and soybeans for Eastern Canada and biosystematic information and land resource management systems for sustainable production throughout Canada.
- Guelph Food Technology Centre - Independent technology centre specializing in food. Canada's largest HACCP Trainer, and Canada's only FISO(TM) Trainer.
- Hedley Technologies
- Lifelearn Inc - Develops multimedia veterinary education products including those for veterinary continuing education and professional development, veterinary staff training and paraprofessional development, reference databases, client education and pet care.
- LiphaTech - Researcher, manufacturer, and worldwide marketer of advanced rodent control chemistry and legume inoculants.
- Ontario Agricultural College - Committed to training tomorrow's agrifood leaders today.
- Ontario Agricultural Training Institute (OATI) - With a mission to strengthen rural communities by providing superior, specialized, accessible training and development opportunities.
- Ontario Agri-Food Education (OAFE) - builds awareness and understanding of the importance of an agriculture and food system by providing educational programs and resources for all Ontario students and teachers.
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs - Government provided information and links on a variety of agriculture related topics.
- Wind Erosion Research Unit