Eartheasy is about sustainable living. It offers information, products, activities and ideas which help us live more simply, efficiently and with less impact on the environment.
- Air Quality Ontario - provides air quality reports and smog alerts for Ontario.
- Association of Canadian Ergonomists - Information about the Association of Canadian Ergonomists (ACE).
- Canadian Association Of Petrolium Producers - The voice of the petroleum industry. Member companies explore for, develop and produce more than 95 per cent of Canada's natural gas and crude oil.
- Canadian Climate Impacts and Adaptation Research Network
- Canadian Forests
- Canadian Institute of Forestry - A national voice for forestry professionals. Representing members with an interest in the well being of the forest. Local and national meetings, and The Forestry Chronicle, a bimonthly journal. Members advocate responsible forestry practices.
- Canadian Nature Federation - Features news on bird conservation, endangered species, protected areas. Provide news and Nature Canada magazine.
- Canadian Polar Commission - the lead agency in the area of polar research.
- Canadian Wildlife Federation - CWF advocates the protection of Canada's wild species and spaces. Provide information and news.
- David Suzuki Foundation
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans - Responsible for policies and programs in support of Canada's economic, ecological and scientific interests in the oceans and freshwater fish habitat.
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans Maritimes / MPO Maritimes - Fisheries and oceans Canada - Maritimes region
- Ducks Unlimited Canada - Mission is to conserve wetlands and associated habitats for the benefit of hunters and North America's water fowl. Information and news on education, research and habitat programs including water quality issues.
- Eastern Canada Soil and Water Conservation Centre
- Ecologistics Limited
- Environmental Financial Products - market solutions to social issuesEnvironment links on the Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada online website.
- First Nation Forestry Program - A partnership program between the Government of Canada and Canada's First Nation peoples to improve economic conditions in status Indian communities with full consideration of the principles of sustainable forest management.
- Fisheries & Oceans Canada - Pacific Region - Links to recent Pacific fisheries announcements, important information regarding this seasons fishery, and how to contact the department.
- Friends of the Environment
- Global Climate Change
- Green Ontario - a guide to the environmental scene in Ontario, including factsheets on environmental issues and directories of organizations.
- Greenpeace Canada - independent campaigning organization that uses non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems.
- Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy - working to create environmentally and economically sustainable rural communities
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Lake Ontario Waterfront Trail - a project of The Waterfront Trust which attempts to bring together people, ideas, and resources to revitalize and regenerate the Lake Ontario waterfront.
- Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority - with a mission is to maintain, improve and promote the health and quality of Lake Simcoe and its watershed in partnership with local municipalities and communities.
- Liquid Waste Technology
- Ontario Streams - raises public awareness in volunteer stream and watershed projects.
- Parks Canada Parks Canada establishes national parks and historic sites to protect and present Canada's natural and cultural heritage.
- Recycling Council of Ontario (RCO) - provides extensive information concerning recycling and waste minimization programs in the province of Ontario with related links.
- Sierra Club - is ready to increase your appreciation for the beauty of nature and to enlist your
help in preserving that beauty for years to come. Get the latest
environmental news and find out what's going on in the great
outdoors all over the world and in your own backyard.
- Sierra Legal Defence Fund - protects the environment by upholding and enforcing Canada's environmental laws, providing free legal advice and representation. Information on environmental conditions and issues (examples include air and water pollution, impacts of logging, endangered species, and B.C. salmon).
- The Coastal Communities Network
- The Southern Ontario Seismic Network - seven permanent seismic stations and four remote dialup seismic stations located mainly in the Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara peninsula area of Southern Ontario.
- Toronto and Region Conservation Authority - public agency devoted to the protection, enhancement, and public enjoyment of the renewable natural resources within nine watersheds in the Great Lakes Basin.
- Tree Canada Foundation
- Wildlife Habitat Canada - WHC is a wildlife conservation organization. Provides information on habitat status, conservation programs and project database.
- World Wildlife Fund Canada - Information on endangered species, habitat conservation, wildlife toxicology and rain forest preservation. Provide membership information and educational sections on many topics.
- Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre - committed to conserving wetlands, woodlands and wildlife by creating exciting learning opportunities in a natural setting.