Carla Emery - a mother, speaker, and writer - especially of encyclopedias. She was the author of the critically and publicly acclaimed Encyclopedia of Country Living, a basic reference work in the field of family food production ("goats and gardens"). In print for 25 years, currently in its ninth edition, this old-fashioned recipe book and how-to manual now has some 400,000 copies in print.
She was also a perceptive watcher and clarion of world events affecting our environment, health, freedoms, and fortunes.
- James Barber - The Urban Peasant
James Barber is the host of the internationally acclaimed TV cooking series, The Urban Peasant.
- NetCooks- view hundreds of free recipes at this new international cooking site where you can share your favorite recipe with others around the world!
healthy low carb easy cookbook
- The Spice Store- the ultimate source of gourmet exotic spices and herbs.
- Stevia Canada - Stevia is a herb that is 300X sweeter than sugar with no calories, no carbohydrates, prevents cavities and is diabetic and candida safe!
- The Epicentre Exotic Spices and Ethnic Cuisines- information about spices and ethnic cuisines with tested recipes, an encyclopedia of spices, spice usage and history. The spice collections feature exotic spices beautifully packaged with recipes and suggested uses. Hard to find spices from Asia, Africa, India, and the Mediterranean
- E-Cookbooks Library - with over 100,000 world class recipes, the E-cookbooks Library is the leading source of cookbooks on the internet. Unlike most other recipe sites, you can download entire cookbooks with just one click!
- Pie Recipe- hundred of pie recipes are listed in alphabetical order.
- Homecanning- introduction to homecanning for all interested in preserving produce during the harvest for use in the winter.
- Hershey Foods Corporation
- Creative Homemaking
- Mimi's Cyber Kitchen
- Canadian Living
- The Internet Chef
- Savoir Faire