- Aboriginal Canada Portal - Canadian Aboriginal on-line resources, contacts, information, and programs and services offered by the Governnment of Canada.
- Aboriginal Law and Legislation - Aboriginal law and legislation including those affecting Canadian First Nations.
- Assembly of First Nations - News, cultural and historical articles, services, and links from the national representative/lobby organization of the First Nations in Canada.
- Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business - Canada's leading organization dedicated to promoting the full participation of Aboriginal communities in the Canadian economy.
- Council for the Advancement of Native Development Officers - CANDO is a federally registered, non-profit society that is Aboriginal-controlled, community-based, and membership-driven. Its goal is to develop training and education programs to help EDOs develop the skills and knowledge necessary to serve their communities as professionals.
- Dene Cultural Institute
- First Nation Forestry Program - A partnership program between the Government of Canada and Canada's First Nation peoples to improve economic conditions in status Indian communities with full consideration of the principles of sustainable forest management.
- First Nations Environmental Network - A Canadian national organization of individuals, non-profit groups and Indigenous Nations who are actively working on environmental issues.
- First Nation Information Project - Directory of Canadian Indigigenous groups to share knowledge, interests, and effective practices connecting the Aboriginal community.
- First Nations Employment
- Indigenous Bar Association - Organization of Native lawyers in Canada.
- Innu Nation/Mamit Innuat - Approximately 16,000 Innu (formerly known as Montagnais or Naskapi, inhabit Nitassinan (eastern Quebec and Labrador).
- Metis Nation of Ontario
- Native Access Program
- Native Shop
- Native Investment and Trade Association - Aboriginal, non-profit association, dedicated to pursuing self-reliance through entrepreneurship.
- Treaty 7 Canada's first, First Nation ISP
- Whetung Ojibwa Art and Crafts Gallery - examples of traditional and contemporary indian art, crafts, clothing, music and jewelry