Girl Guides of Canada
- CanTRA - The Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association is the National Sports organization
for Therapeutic Riding and riders with a disability in Canada. "CanTRA" is a
non-profit organization providing support to individuals and groups through
education, certification, insurance coverage, communication and accreditation.
- Canadian Youth Business Foundation
- The CYBF's website provides resources and information for young entrepreneurs, and includes information on their own loan programs.
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award - Young Canadians Challenge The award is designed to help young people develop a sense of responsibility in themselves and their community by expanding their horizons.
- National Farmers Union Youth their goal is to improve economic and social well-being of rural people and rural communities. NFU Youth are full members and equal in every sense with all adults, but have a youth structure within the NFU to deal with the education, development and organization of young members.
- The AFN Youth Digitization Website Project - Assembly of First Nations Youth. Contains information on Education, language, arts, history as well as links.
- Rediscovery International Foundation - Rediscovery International Foundation: Cultural and Natural Heritage Programs for Youth of All Ages
- DeMolay International - the KEY TO FUN, friendship and a successful, productive life is DeMolay. If you have been searching for a way to have fun, make new friends and learn leadership and decision-making skills, you owe it to yourself to check out DeMolay, the international service organization for young men ages 12 to 21.
- National Inuit Youth Council - objectives are to provide information on political and environmental issues, Inuit rights and opportunities, legal assistance; to improve communications and assist Inuit youth achieve full participation in Canadian society.
- Junior Farmers Association of Ontario - Purpose: To build future rural leaders through self-help and community betterment.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada - offers children and youth opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and values they need to become fulfilled individuals. National Programs include: Active Living; Stay in School; child care; camping - residence & day ; employment training; emergency shelters; street youth outreach; services to new Canadians; special populations; youth leadership; family/parent support; young offenders; and substance abuse prevention and treatment programs.
- Scotish Young Farmers Club
- Scouts Canada Official site of Canada's largest Scout association and national member association of the WOSM
- Canadian Scout Associations - index of associations with brief descriptions, contact information, and links.
- SCOUT eh! is a group of registered Scouts Canada members dedicated to turning Scouts Canada into a democratic association